MEHoffer

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

In re: "we.ve been waiting years"

While I appreciate the sentiment, I am mystified, at the same time.

As I thought I had made, abundantly, clear, if there are Topics, or Ideas, that you'd like to see, or discuss, feel free..

One can leave it in the 'Comments', or send an email..

Past that, I will say that I do intend to commence a 'weblog', in, fairly, near-time.

To date, I haven't felt the need to add to the ever-burgeoning Sea of Dis-/Information available, at this time, on the "i-net".

With that, I've decided to lay down an electron trail of Fact that hasn't, to my knowledge, yet hit the WorldWideWiretap..

Whether this happens @ .blogspot remains to be seen, though, surely, I'll let you know, if elsewhere..

In Sum, I hope that all y'all, and yours, are finding the light during these days, and that you have spark, enough, to light a candle in the darkness.

And, hopefully, we will all Remember the best trade is to: Give what you cannot Keep, to Gain what you cannot Lose.

As always, any comments, feel free..

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger wayne said...

Mark, you really ought to avail your intellect for the benefit of those less fortunate. Hope you take this endeavor up more seriously.

6:30 PM  
Blogger I-Man said...

True Dat.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home